Sunday, July 17, 2005

acls + medical education consultants

http://www.amwa-doc.org/Foundation/student_loans.htm
The Howard Hughes Medical Institute-NIH Research Scholars
Program, also known as the Cloister program, gives outstanding
students at U.S. medical schools the opportunity to receive research
training at the National Institutes of Health for nine months under the
direct mentorship of senior NIH research scientists. Scholars receive
a stipend, housing, medical insurance, and other benefits.
http://www.hhmi.org/research/cloister

3 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Blogger Health News said...

Hi medical school,
I was searching through Blogger to see if I can find some information on Cardiology News. I stumbled on your blog, as this was not quite what I was looking for about Cardiology News. I did however read your blog and found it quite interesting, keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit it again.
Regards,

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger emily from blog articles said...

Hello medical school,

After reading your blog "this post", I believe you will find my site on college admission exams to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ... college entrance requirement act, how to review for college entrance exam, sample math compass test for college entrance, ap classes and college entrance, compass college entrance exam, ppst college entrance exam, gmat college exam entrance test and high school requirements college entrance.
We have hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you ace your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Kind Regards
Emily

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Tech Blogger said...

Hi medical school,
While I was searching through Blogger I came past your site, it is not really the information I was after about Womans Health but I did stay to read your blog and found it interesting and well done. Keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit again sometime and also find the information on Womans Health that I was looking for in my travels.
Regards,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home